The Certificate in International Financial Reporting (Cert IFRS) is designed to develop your knowledge of IFRS by providing and understanding of the concepts and principles which underpin them, and their application in the international marketplace.
Who can attend ?
- B.Com students working in A/C and finance field.
- CFOs, Finance Directors and Strategic Planners.
- Accountants Analysts, Auditors and Tax Directors.
- Investment Bankers, Corporate Bankers.
- Private Equity & Merger & acquisition specialists.
- Consultants practicing CA, CS, CWA.
- Professionals from Indian companies with a global presence.
The Program Details will consist :
- Introduction & Operation of the IASB
- Status & Use of IFRS around the world
- Internation sources of authority Elements of financial statements Presentation and additional disciosures
- Preparation of external financial reports for single entities
- Preparation of external financial reports for combined entities and joint ventures
- Group Accounting and Disclosure Standards
- Working professional in Accounting & Finance Area
- CA, CS, CWA’s, MBA (Finance) and for corporate nominations.
- Finance & Accounting Consultants
- The Program will take about 3 Months (Each Sunday) to complete.